Pages

Thursday, 25 June 2015

Crafty Bargains

This was the first order I placed with a company called Every Crafts A Pound the whole lot cost me just £20! I priced it up and at full price it would have cost me about £115 amazing! I've since placed 2 more orders with them one that included 4 embossalicious 6" x 6" embossing folders around £5 each these days, 3 Sheena Douglas embossing folders, 2 Sheena Douglas stencils, plus the A4 Ivy embossing folder that was £20 when it first came out. I also picked up gems, twine adhesive tape and some paper pads for £23.

The items they sell are limited and they do sell some things that cost more than £1 but if you're wanting to pick up some bargains to get your crafty stash replenished or to add an assortment of goodies if your a new crafter its worth checking them out. I've already printed off some of the lovely Christmas toppers from the Humphrey's Corner CD and several images and backgrounds from the Beatrix Potter CD's ready for creating some new cards. My latest order from them arrived yesterday and contained Cupcake Boutique and Riverbank Revels 8" x 8" decoupage pads each around £8.99 in the shops and their matching 6" x 6" paper pads, more embossing folders, stencils, sentiment stamps and ribbons and gems. I'm looking forward to making so many new projects with my goodies and of course for getting more bargains.

They ship very quickly, orders usually arrive next day or the day after if you order during the week and they are very well packaged. If there is a downside its the postage which is £4.95 free if you spend over £100. But as I save so much in terms of the bargain prices on the goodies its still well worth it as far as I'm concerned. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments on my cards and posts, they are very much appreciated, I'll get back to you as soon as I can if a reply is required. Hugs - Debs x